50 Things You Should Know About Tumblr
50 Things You Should Know About Tumblr
Tumblr is one of the most popular social media platforms on the internet.Discover its uniqueness and why everyone should use it
- November 12, 2022
- 6 minute reading
Managing Partner/Owner of Search Engine Journal
Tumblr is one of those social media platforms that everyone has heard of but few know. about .
Tumblr is one of the most popular blogging platforms.
When it comes to personal branding, Tumblr offers unique advantages for bloggers and businesses.
For example, the platform helps you showcase your creativity and build your audience through quality content and customization options.
In this article, we’ll explain what Tumblr is and show you the top features and benefits of using it, from writing tutorials to creating podcasts.
What Is Tumblr?
Tumblr is a microblogging platform for sharing photos, music, videos, links, quotes, GIFs, text and other multimedia.The site also has a “reaction” feature for users to express their emotions about Posted
Unlike other platforms, Tumblr profiles are highly customizable.Brands can customize themes, layouts, colors, fonts, and more.Users can also follow each other’s updates and create custom his RSS feeds based on their interests.
Creating a Tumblr account is free and easy.All your Tumblr posts are public and anyone can follow you.No private profile options like Instagram or Facebook.
Users can create different graphics for their profile.
Tumblr has become more popular with its free mobile app, rich API, custom design tools, and active community.
50 Tumblr Facts And Statistics
- Tumblr started in 2007 as a blogging platform for sharing photos, videos, text posts and more.
- In 2013, he was acquired by Yahoo for $1.1 billion, a popular service.
- From 2017 until 2019, Oath had taken ownership of the platform before he was acquired by Verizon Media.
- In 2019, ownership moved back to WordPress parent company Automattic, which still retains ownership today.
- Tumblr is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- Tumblr has 2,437 employees.
- Of the employees, 57% are women.
- Most of the people who work for Tumblr have an average tenure of 5.3 years.
- Over 556 million blogs are hosted on his Tumblr.
- Many celebrities and influencers post on his Tumblr, but the platform doesn’t use the blue verified symbol like you see on Instagram and Twitter.
- Annual sales on Tumblr are $75 million to $100 million for him.
- Tumblr has hundreds of contributors and thousands of artwork.
- There are currently over 171 billion posts on Tumblr.
- Tumblr allows you to post in 18 different languages.
- It’s been around for a while, but 61% of Tumblr’s new users are Gen Z, and 48% of active users are his Gen Z.
- Tumblr is his third most popular blogging platform in the US, Canada and the UK.
- And overall online he is the third most popular blogging platform.
- 45.94% of traffic to Tumblr is from the US.
- If you’re new to Tumblr, we’ve provided a guide to getting started.
- Trending topics on Tumblr, like any other site, range from The Legend of Zelda to British politics.
- As categories of interest, there are many topics related to game consoles, game consoles, and accessories, as well as personal computers, home appliances, news, and university-related topics.
- Tumblr’s top competitors include Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Tumblr has many advertising opportunities, including native advertising experiences and custom opportunities.
- Tumblr is a privately held company.
- In a recent survey, 70% of users said they were satisfied with his Tumblr functionality. above These are Pinterest and YouTube with a customer satisfaction rating of 76%.
- Tumblr has 135 million monthly active users.
- Tumblr visitor numbers have been on the rise this year, with 291.7 million people visiting him in May.
- Tumblr prides itself on being an inclusive space where everyone can share their opinions, stating that “Tumblr is anything you want.”
- In addition to posting daily blogs, Tumblr offers a live blogging feature that allows you to blog in real time as events and things happen.
- Most people (69%) use his Tumblr on mobile devices and 31% use the platform on the web.
- In a recent survey ranking social network brand awareness in the US, 58% of people were aware of the platform.
- The United States has the most users visiting the web, at 46.37%.
- This is followed by web users from the UK and Canada with 5.94% and 5.07% respectively.
- Australia followed with her 3.2% and Germany with 3.1%.
- In 2018, Tumblr took an extreme move by banning adult content on its platform.
- Mashable suggests that “her Tumblr is the home of fandom.”
- And The Verge said, “What’s happening on Tumblr is unlike any other social platform.”
- Tumblr has about 9.7 million posts every day.
- Tumblr’s top users are 33.04% aged 18-25, 31.44% aged 25-34, and 16.10% aged 35-44.
- Among them, she is 41.41% female and 58.59% male.
- Tumble has an exit rate of 42.67%.
- Similar to other platforms such as Facebook, users can like and repost content.
- Tumblr allows you to create custom HTML themes.
- Tumblr also has a “Mass Post Editor” function that allows you to edit or delete multiple posts at once.
- Users can easily add embedded images from the web to their posts by pasting the image URL into their posts.
- Tumblr also features keyboard shortcut options for easy post creation.
- Tumblr’s top competitors include Ghost, Hexo and Medium.
- More than 2,000 posts are created on Tumblr every second.
- Looking at traffic returning to Tumblr, 28.48% of it came from Twitter and 20.25% from YouTube.
- On average, when a user uses the platform, he visits 6.47 pages.
Tumblr is an online community where anyone can create engaging and unique content.
In this way, it is highly customizable for users and brands to create their ideal profile, making it the perfect place to find and nurture new audiences.
The platform has almost endless possibilities and is worth checking out to see if it’s a good fit for your brand.
If you’re looking to get into Tumblr and want more blogging options, check out this article.
- Top 14 effects of social media on your business
- 10 new social media platforms and apps
- How to Conquer Social Media Marketing: The Complete Strategy Guide
The image is an image.