Midweek Warm-up: How secure is Julian Nagelsmann at Bayern Munich; World Cup predictions ; Throwing it back to Brandi Carlile; & MORE! Bavarian Football Works
Midweek Warm-up: How secure Is Julian Nagelsmann at Bayern Munich? World Cup predictions ; Throwing it back to Brandi Carlile; & MORE!
Bayern Munich manager Julian Nagelsmann is widely regarded as one of football’s brightest minds, despite being only 35 years old.
But in training, results matter. He said theory, strategy and innovation are also important, but W and L are usually the most important factors when evaluating a coach’s performance.
For Nagelsmann, the coming months will be crucial to a long life as Bayern coach. Bayern Munich’s defeat of Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League doesn’t necessarily mean that Nagelsmann will be sacked, but it would mean that for the second year in a row the team’s withdrawal has come too soon for the club and fans.
After Bayern Munich’s shocking exit from the Champions League at Villarreal last season, they now face PSG, a very good team without Lucas Hernández or Manuel Neuer.
Will Nagelsmann be able to push his team forward or will he be out early again?
The former RB he Leipzig boss is likely to hold on to. one more He missed the Champions League, but his performances may start to fade at säbenerstraße.
Nagelsmann and sporting director Hasan “Brazzo” Salihamidžić have not always been on the same page among staff, and Nagelsmann’s tendency to change things has sometimes shaken the firm structure within the walls of the club. seems to have let
Regardless of PSG’s result, it’s almost certain that Nagelsmann will play another year at the Allianz Arena, but nothing beyond that is guaranteed. Nagelsmann is leading a team in transition. He’s a team that suffered last season, a team that, in Andersmaker’s words, “will show tremendous potential this season.”
With both Hernández and Neuer out, it will not be easy to beat PSG. Even if Bayern Munich survives the tie-up, the rest of the field that awaits Bayern Munich will be filled with strong players.
Nothing is easy. By no means. Nagelsmann will have to prove himself. Teams have to show something, no matter how exhausted they are.
If not, Bayern Munich may start thinking about who can best lead the team in his 2024 summer.
Bavarian Podcast Works: Weekend Warm-up Podcast — Season 2, Episode 22
After a week away (thanks to his Schnitzel for running the weekend podcast and post-match show warm-up combo last week), I’m here to talk about all things Bayern Munich and Germany.. And boys can talk a lot.
Anyway, let’s get down to business. This week’s reading episode will introduce you to the contents of this weekend’s warm-up.
- Immerse yourself in the afterglow of
- This song was also a very popular song in 120 miles as a standard song for 88, 5 (Filly Adult Modern Station). This song, which was announced in 2007, does not feel like the whole story of the story spoken there will come to the floating when listening to the lyrics. It is just a masterpiece. and more .
- As you get older, the hit will change a little. enjoying.
- Carrill recently performed this song at Saturday Night Live, but it was brought from my iTunes library archive.
- In this broadcast, which was the launch performance, Tom responded to questions that Tom was sent on Twitter and discussed.
Song of the Midweek: “The Story” by Brandi Carlile
Is it about time that some people will become the number one holder in Germany on behalf of Neuer?
How does Neuer’s leg fracture affect Bavarian’s goalkeeper?
Future situation in Bavaria?
Whether or not to use a part of Hanji tape
Bavarian Podcast Works: Flagship Show — Season 5, Episode 24
German national players.
- Whether the short preparation period for the World Cup had a significant impact on the team that went to Germany / Qatar.
- The importance of Germany gaining and finding
- How can the academy contribute to production? back line.
- Striker and center more Now, the answer to the old question is now. SB Nation has developed a very scientific system in the World Cup. Please try this system.
- Will Croatia’s unexpected World Cups continue? Let’s check it.
- Croatia vs. Argentinumes is highly likely to be the last World Cup, and it is a match against a team that almost nobody expected to go to this stage (Messi is this kind of type) (Messi is this kind. Despite having a track record). more natural strikers.
- Argentina has achieved good results during the tournament, but it is not a satisfactory result. In addition, they were really rebellious, and they now become the villain of the Qatar World Cup (at least for me). more Here are some of these actions. The team involved in such a ridiculous thing is hard to take root. backs .
Who should YOU root for?
Argentine vs Netherlands is excited pic. twitter. com/7nxz93ts8x
-Fox soccer (@foxsoccer) December 9, 2022
Saint Messi also participated in action. First, I followed Lewis van Halt.
Messi had to show her place to Lewis Van Halt!rumor.
In an interview after the match, he told Wow Wegoast that he was no n-bili.
After the match, Lionel Messi and Wout Wegolst.”Dunby” What are you watching?
What are you looking at, Danbi?”pic. Twitter. com/lajligpary
-SPORTBIBLE (@sportBIBLE) December 10, 2022
is what it means. G. O. A. T., but if you know that 50 people are waiting for you to jump out in front of you and get a hit, it’s very easy to tell the old man and someone behind the room about garbage.
Argentina may be the best team, but can we cooperate and defeat them without completely relying on Messi? I do not know. And now, they are on the tournament D-bag*(*not officially adopted in the World Cup).
Croatia is also wondering if he can probably play a very difficult work to fight against the opponent who should probably win. However, what I feel here is that these Croatian members have something in the words that cannot be described in words. Mental toughness. Strength that can confront bigger difficulties. Go back there, dumby. Get back It is expected. Croatia 2-1 Argentina
French vs. King Morocco is still the king. Despite working hard in England, France is strong, deep, and sometimes fatal.
Morocco, on the other hand, were the sensations of the tournament and probably captivated every spectator.
I’m rooting for you (except French fans). That said, France looks very strong right now (even though they had a lot of scrums against the Three Lions).
I don’t think Morocco will be affected by France’s speed and relentless attacks anytime soon, but I do think the French national team will eventually wear them down.
Ah, what the hell, one more upset.
Prediction: France 3-1 Morocco
Final standings on World Cup day: 2 wins 2 losses
Last Bundesliga record: 4 wins 5 losses the world All-time Bundesliga record: 64 wins 69 losses
DFL-Supercup Record: 1-0
dfb-pokal Archives: 2-0
- Champions League record: 5 wins 1 loss
- World Cup record: 37 wins 23 losses
- WWU record: 109 wins 93 losses
- Bundesliga “Schalke 04VFC Bayern Munich”
- FC Bayern Munich vs SV Werder Bremen – Bundesliga
- Germany Session – FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 – FIFA Qatar 2022 World Cup. Morocco, on the other hand, are the sensations of the tournament and their momentum shows no signs of slowing down.
- I’m rooting for you (except French fans). That said, France looks very strong right now (although they were in a scrum against the Three Lions).
- I don’t think Morocco will be affected by France’s speed and relentless attacks anytime soon, but I do think the French national team will eventually wear them down.
- Guest predictions : 7-4