Speed-dating for older adults : is it for you? The Senior List
Speed-Dating for Mature Adults: Is It for You?
The author on December 2, 2020
The first speed-dating It was held in Los Angeles in 1998. This innovative event, which can meet up to 25 people (but about 14 people) with a love partner at once, was invented by Antony Bellinzone, a television executive living in Los Angeles. It is clear that it is.
Speed date is a gathering of people with some basic common points, such as the fact that they are looking for romance. This is a lon g-term, casual date, companion, or some variations of these themes.
Baby-boomers and seniors People who are not going to bars or who do not want to be uncomfortable because they take a long time to match, seem to be looking for a partner in this way than any other age.
One of the benefits of being an adult adult Is to know yourself and what you want in your life and surroundings. speed-dating Especially suitable for those who value their personality.
How Does Speed-Dating Work?
The following is a typical one. of speed-dating events:
Before speed date
- Pr e-registration is required to enter basic information such as age. Go after judging that you are participating in a safe and legal service. This makes it possible to match with events that are likely to be advantageous.
- Each event is for specific age groups.
- It is expected to meet 6 to 14 people.
- Regardless of age or sexual orientation, we hold events based on common religions and interests (work, hobbies, etc.).
is about.[Podcast] How to find a date and love from the age of 55
Find a love and a date after finding a romance After finding a romance
- Forgive yourself to enjoy this experience, just “exist now.”
- Each couple is assigned a predetermined time zone (about 2 to 10 minutes), and you can talk and create each other’s models.
- If you are a group of men and women, in general, a woman will change with a woman sitting (if there are 12 women, there are 12 men).
- Even if it is incompatible, it should not be so difficult to keep talking with a friendly until time. When the bell (buzzer) sounds, both are over, so let’s proceed next.
- Don’t plan what to talk in advance. Rather, just to be there. A light glue is effective so that it doesn’t seem shallow. In this few minutes, it should be used to judge whether you want to know more about each other, not to use the other person or the core of your existence.
- If your opponent brings out the common sense or personal thing, prepare to change the topic.
- Even if you have a strong attraction, don’t tell your contacts during the session.
- Again, don’t ask if your opponent marks your name as “who wants to get along more”, even if you have a strong attraction. If you want to do it, you will do it, and if you don’t want to do it, you won’t do it like you.
- After a fixed time, the facilitator instructs you to change your partner.
After the speed date event
- At the end of the event, each participant fills in a sheet with “who they want to get along with more.”Both parties must be willing to meet again before the event planner will allow the exchange of contact information.
Why Should I Try Speed-Dating?
Reasons for giving include: speed-dating a chance:
- Participants can participate with a certain amount of confidence to make connections with their loved ones.
- The venue should be a comfortable place where participants can be easily heard (as opposed to, for example, a bar or restaurant).
- The stress associated with general matchmaking is greatly reduced. If any or all of these “dates” go wrong, each one is over in minutes. And you’ll never meet them again!So enjoy the excitement of treasure hunting.
- In just four minutes (or maybe seconds) he can decide if someone is interested. Why put yourself and others through an hour or more of pain when you can do it in minutes?
- Each participant has the freedom to accept or reject anyone they meet, but only after the event is over and there is no need to meet face-to-face.
- You can attend as many of these events as you can, and attend as you please.
- It’s also online. speed-dating The biggest drawback is that you can’t fully grasp the opponent’s touch through the computer screen. Body language and other signals, no matter how subtle, hit individuals hard and can be completely lost online.
- According to various studies, the matching success rate is 2-3 people per person speed-dating He holds one event per person. Considering that she met her once out of 99 times on conventional internet matching sites, the difference is obvious.
The Pros and Cons of Speed-Dating
about the pros and cons of speed-dating However, in the case of a face-to-face ceremony, the only disadvantage is the participation fee. This fee varies between WHO event organizers, but face-to-face sites are statistically more likely to be “matched”.
An online speed-dating Websites, on the other hand, while some are legitimate, could more easily be fake. Sites change, but some have been around for several years.
When visiting these sites, please observe carefully how they work, what services they provide, and what they require. Never give out personal or financial information until you are sure the site is trustworthy.
Where Do I Sign Up?
Speed dating is such a popular event that there are opportunities all over the United States. Ask your friends and family, and you may be surprised to find that some of them have used personal or online services. Search the web for more information. speed-dating Please refer to the. Also, look for published customer reviews.